While strolling at Fushimi Inari neighborhood area, I suddenly stopped. I was analyzing whether is it true that I see a coffee shop at the shrine area?
Vermilion is the name. A small cafe at the front but spacious inside. A small cafe in the middle of small neighborhood.
The name was kinda similar to me, but can’t remember where I caught the name of Vermilion.
Without hesitation, we entered this cafe. It was like, ‘Finally I found coffee in Kyoto!’ my heart says.
Hello everyone! I hope you guys doing well. Sorry for a very slow update. I had fever for few days (last two weeks) then suffered from flu & cough (still have a little cough now). Please take care of your health 🙂
Tobacco Stand, first store at Commune 246 entrance
I’ve been craving for green tea (抹茶, matcha) products recently. So these are some food that I’ve been ‘collecting’. ❤
Clockwise from top to bottom :
– Herborist Body Butter, Matcha Milk w/ Shea Butter
– Pejoy from Glico, love the matcha cream inside ❤
– Pocky, always my fav
– Kirkland Signature tea bag
– Vorjes Greentea Jasmine Latte
– Kinoko no san from Meiji, green tea mushroom biscuit
– Chocomory choc-o-bar, chocolate bar w/ green tea & rice cracker
– Chocomory choc-o-bites, matcha chocolate w/ almond
– Sencha tea bag from Yamamotoama
– Sunflower seeds from Rebo
– Caramel Corn from Tohato, matcha flavor
Are you matcha fans? Share with me your fav matcha products!